Wednesday, November 11, 2009

MORE LEARNINGS DURING SECOND GRADING

In second grading I have lots of learning's than in first grading. Especially in our T.L.E subject, because this subject teaches us on how to create an html file and how to put an html tags that will should apply in the html file.

If there are challenges in first grading, there are also lots of challenges in second grading, like the periodical test. Especially in our test of T.L.E, because we do not just rely from our notes, we have also to apply that we have read from our notes in other words we must practice, so we must got a higher score in periodical test. Projects are also one of the challenges in second grading. Because in this grading, we give all our best so our projects are more better than our projects in first grading, so we can get a better grade than in first grading.

In all this challenges in second grading, I will doubled my time to review very well for the periodical test and I also think very well for a better project to pass into my teachers, so I will get a higher grade. In this grading were also happened the intramural meet in ISNHS. So all the athletes give their best to won in the game, so there grade in second grading are getting higher than in first grading. This all challenges in second grading in our school should we done properly so we can get a higher grade.

Moving on, I will work even harder and try to understand all the lectures so that I would not commit a mistake during our activities. I will also active in class and I have to focus in what our teachers talking about in our lessons, so I am not hesitating my classmates or teachers whenever I have a problem on our subject and in our lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment