Saturday, January 30, 2010

3RD GRADING IS THE BEST

In other grading like in first and second grading. We have lots of learnings and challenges that we faced off. Also in third grading, but the learnings and challenges during third grading period is twice as the the learnings and challenges than in the passed two gradings. For me third grading period is the best grading grading. Because there are more exciting challenges and learnings that we have to passed.

As days passed on, I realize that there was only one grading that we have to finish, so we can now graduate in the high school. But third grading is the grading period that I cannot forget in my fourth year class. Why I say this saw, because third grading is the grading period that we have so many problems and challenges in our lessons, especially in to our T.L.E subject. And one of our problems during our T.L.E subject is the connection of the internet in the computer. Because its hard to connect in the website that we have to do some activities and most especially to our projects in our T.L.E subject. Some of our teachers are not discussing our lessons. This is also one of our challenges that we were faced in third grading .Because some of them are so busy in this grading, because of so many activities that they were participating. So we are affected, because they didn't discussed properly to our lessons. So during our final exam we got a lower score. They didn't also discussed to us on what we have to do to create our projects, most especially to our T.L.E subject. Because she didn't teach to us what we have to do, so we can create a website.

In all challenges and problems, during third grading period, I must face all of these.Like the connection of the internet. I need to be more patient, because that is really the sick of internet. And I also asked in to my teachers to taught us in all our activities, in all our lessons and most of all in to our projects. Especially in our T.L.E subject. I asked to her to taught us some skills and tips on how to make a sitemap and use the tags. And I also listen to her in what she talking all about in to our lessons. So her effort for doing her best in discussing to us all our lessons will not be useless.

Moving on, I will do my best to improve my grades. Especially in our T.L.E subject. I will also study harder so that i can achieve my dreams in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment