Friday, February 19, 2010

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE..

Dreaming is free. Everyone is free to dream, big or small. And me, as a dreamer have my own dreams. Dreams that may change my life in the future.

Being accountant is all I've dreamed for. Because ever since I entered school, I really wanted to be an accountant.... a SUCCESSFUL ACCOUNTANT. But when I entered High School, especially now, I'm graduating, some people says that being accountant is a hard task especially when your shy to face the people your dealing with. But then, after hearing all those statements, I've decided to take the course and take this as a challenge for me to face the real world after college. And with the help of tje Almighty Father and my family and friends, I will fulfill all my dream to be a CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT someday.

Whatever would be happened and anything to be happened, I will try my best to achieve my dreams. And I wont let anybody to ruin my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment